History of SCE
Although South Country Equipment was first incorporated in 2003, our history as a leader in agricultural equipment began long before that. In fact, the earliest days of our company had it’s beginnings in eight different equipment and automotive dealerships throughout southern Saskatchewan.
- Assiniboia Dealership (est. 1913)
- Anderson-Puglsey (est. early 1940’s)
- Mossbank Motors (est- 1946)
- Tourigny Distributors (est. early 1920’s)
- Blakely Tractor and Equipment (est -1967)
- Southey Farm Supply (est - 1976)
- Raymore Farm Supply (est -1987)
- Montmartre (Dusyk Ent - est 1947)
Over several decades and changes in ownership, these companies eventually evolved into the establishment of South Country Equipment in 2003.
One thing that hasn’t changed? The South Country Equipment team has several employees who are the 4th generation of some of the original owners! We are proud of our history in southern Saskatchewan.
Today, South Country Equipment is an industry leader, providing premier new and used equipment, service and support throughout southern Saskatchewan.
South Country Equipment has grown and prospered over the years by:
- providing superior customer service
- building and maintaining a strong team
- offering only the best quality products
- With 8 locations to serve our customers better, we are committed to bringing the best possible products and service to our customers.
- We will work hard to sustain our customer relationships to ensure a long and successful future.
- We believe in working together, growing together, becoming the best together!
The South Country Advantage
- Customers have the satisfaction of knowing that we carry a broad range of parts and equipment.
- We are dedicated to offering our customers competitive price in products and service
- Our priority is to keep our customers operating when they need to be. We’ll do whatever it takes to keep you going in the field!
At South Country Equipment, our customer service separates us from the competition. Whether the customer is purchasing a combine, buying a part or having equipment serviced, every member of the South Country team shares the common goal of providing unparalleled value and service.
We are proud of the more than 125 employees who work hard to deliver the very best in products and services to our customers throughout southern Saskatchewan.
Our team is:
- more than willing to go the extra mile to provide customers with the best South Country Equipment experience!
Many changes have come and gone over the years but one thing remains constant - South Country Equipment’s commitment to customer satisfaction, before and after the sale is made.